Delivery & Returns
Criminal Muscle is based in the Gold Coast, Australia but ship worldwide.
We deliver to over 200 countries; including the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Asia and certain countries around Europe.
Shipping times and costs will vary depending on your delivery location and shipping method.
Criminal Muscle sends all parcels via a pre-paid, traceable, safe method of delivery. Shipping times are indicative from date of dispatch, not the date of order.
AusPost Express E-Parcel | 2-3 Business Days - $10
AusPost Express E-Parcel | 2-3 Business Days - FREE for orders over $150
DHL Express | 2-5 Business Days - $25 Flat Rate
All pricing is displayed in AUD.
We truly hope that you will love your Criminal Muscle clothing! However, in the event that you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we will happily accept your return providing it meets the below criteria:
- Full price & sales* items can be returned for a full refund (less shipping) up to 30 days after receiving the product. (*this does not include final sale items)
- We are unable to offer exchanges for wrong size, however you can simply return the incorrect size for an in-store credit and repurchase the correct size.
- Return shipping is payable by the customer. We recommend using a prepaid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery. Criminal Muscle takes no responsibility for missing parcels without proof of delivery.
- Returns must be received in their original, unworn condition, with all packaging, tags and labels attached. Criminal Muscle reserves the right to refuse a return that does not comply with company standards and will return the garments at the customer's own expense.
- Refunds and in store credits will be issued once returns have been received and approved for credit.
- Store credits are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
TO INITIATE A RETURN, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS LISTED BELOW:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your order number and reason for return (Faulty Item, Wrong Size, Incorrect Item Sent etc)
- Faulty Items - please include photos that clearly show the fault and the Criminal Muscle logo
- An item is deemed ‘Faulty’ or ‘Not Acceptable Quality’ if:
- There is a manufacturing fault
- The product has been damaged during transit
- It is unfit for purpose.
- It is significantly different from the description or image.
- It is received damaged on arrival.
- The sizing/measurements do not match the size chart of the garment on the website (this is not an incorrect size choice)
Please note that general wear and tear over time, damage caused by incorrect washing, neglect or misuse is not considered a manufacturing fault.